We are well versed in advising on all aspects of Employment Law, whether drafting contracts of employment, employment benefits or staff handbooks.
We also understand that Employment Law disputes can be damaging for employers and employees alike. We do all that we can to avoid a dispute arising or progressing to the Employment tribunal or to the Courts.
However, when a dispute is unavoidable, we have the knowledge and experience to obtain the best outcomes for our clients.
We are able to provide comprehensive, efficient and cost effective legal advice on a full range of employment related matters.
In particular, we have expertise in the following areas:
- preparing and reviewing of employment contracts and staff handbooks;
- drafting and reviewing dismissals and disciplinary measures;
- constructive and unfair dismissal claims;
- reviewing and preparing settlements/compromise agreements;
- processing of work permits for foreign labor;
- the enforcement of contractual entitlements and restrictive covenants;
- legal representation in individual conciliation and collective mediations with labor
- filing of lawsuits and non-judiciary claims.
We are confident of our experience and our ability to provide cost effective, no-nonsense advice. When you have a problem, or you want to avoid one, do not hesitate to contact us for sound, effective, solution-focused advice.